Jump to content

jibatsu

Members
  • Posts

    16
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jibatsu

  1. Beautiful grey 57 plate with a funky flared exhaust and black wheels. Stuck in traffic on the M25. Makes me wish I still had mine!
  2. He exchanged a wave over the little birdie just outside Feering, Essex. I didn't quite catch your colour (dark blue or black) and your front plate was... elsewhere. I was in a grey 57 plate HR.
      • 1
      • Like
  3. Spotted you as I was looking for a space this morning. Didn't get a chance to wander over and take a look.
  4. It looked very much like a fully painted body. I twas parked right next to the front door so being a staff member's is a good fit!
  5. I must say you were looking very clean and shiny! I was only parking to go to the chippy or else I would have had a closer look.
  6. You were stopped at the temporary lights on the A20 as I passed through from the other way. I was in a grey 350z, We exchanged a wave.
  7. Not me but i'm based in North Kent. Grey 350z calling in.
  8. Was wandering from jump to jump when I spotted you at the front of the row. Couldn't help but go and a take a look!
  9. You were travelling East and I West buy I could just about see you.
  10. I'm not local to the area so don't know exactly where we were but on a roundabout near BAE.
  11. You'd come along Green street Green, over the bridge over the M25 and past the ind. estate. I was going to flash and wave but was in a work van...
  12. Drove past a 14 Reg Pearlescent white 370z parked up in Ditton on my way home.
×
×
  • Create New...