Jump to content

martinh55

Members
  • Posts

    36
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinh55

  1. My original shafts have started clicking when pulling off so I'm going to take them off and re grease them. Will this grease be suitable? https://www.screwfix.com/p/multipurpose-grease-400ml/8436P?tc=WT7&ds_kid=92700023752918386&ds_rl=1241687&ds_rl=1245250&ds_rl=1243318&ds_rl=1247848&ds_rl=1245250&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI3e_KuuPe4QIVS-R3Ch2N1AzdEAQYASABEgJdIvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds Cheers in advance
  2. So I have been doing some reading on here and else where as I'm looking to fit an oil catch can. I was hoping to do both sides into one catch can by blank off the intake and plenum. I was going to basically copy this set up But with a mishimoto 3 port baffled can. Taking each side to a separate input. Then sending the output to a mini breather filter. After doing some reading I lost my head with vacuum leaks and issues with breather filters and the PCV side of the engine ect ect. Is the method in the link the correct way of doing it? Any advice would be great cheers
×
×
  • Create New...