Jump to content

gazzabazza1000

Members
  • Posts

    8
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by gazzabazza1000

  1. Cheers Bockaaarck! It is just a shame that I will have to wait for next year now for more of the big shows to go to!
  2. Swissvax seems like the route I will go down then just to be safe!
  3. Sounds good to me PM on its way
  4. Cheers Ogman It has just been freshly undersealed and had a new full exhaust system fitted. I took off a genuine RSR backbox and mid pipe when I fitted the new stuff so I will have to gauge interest in the RSR zorst soon. I believe it is what the Japspeed K1 is a replica of?
  5. As requested, here is a pic of my car taken at a local car show on Sunday.....
  6. Thanks guys, I will get some and try it out. I will report back once I have.
  7. Hi all, I am looking at buying some wax for my gloss white wrapped Z. I wondered if anyone has any recommendations before I take the plunge and buy some? Many thanks.
×
×
  • Create New...