Jump to content

-Bradders-

Members
  • Posts

    4,012
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by -Bradders-

  1. Darren PM me a number etc.. im on for sat evening!
  2. Daren, reply to my pm's lol! i want your zed. I'll hpi it in a minute lol. I hate you lot. im fussy as it is now you all saying this haha!
  3. You guys joking lol? or serious haha? now im worried.
  4. You guys joking lol? or serious haha? now im worried.
  5. haha! Yeah i think he knows haha!
  6. nah told him im going to give it a miss. i wanna go see Darens on saturday!
  7. As above st and s-tune are different im guessing
  8. he's words : 5990 import st in grey
  9. To be honest, I would not have a problem shaking his hand. I have no ill feeling towards him and think he may just be a little confused about a previous thread thinking that my comments were genuine (it was just a bit of banter). I'm hoping that he's okay now, I'd rather make friend than enemies. Edit: Bradders, there is a bit of difference between a UK car with a few Nismo options on it to the import S-Tune version I think? Tradelink guy told me its an ST?
  10. -Bradders-

    Jae 2014

    Trax is on the sunday right? I'm thinking JAE for thursday fri sat, then Trax on sunday!
  11. Tradelink has an ST on the site.
  12. } I really like this look!! What wheels are those? and are you lowered at all?
  13. Mileage is 65k to add to the convo/war that i have caused lol
  14. Says on HPI no records of VIC inspection
  15. So which ones black lol?
  16. Ok so I'm having no luck at finding an Azure, and i'm leaning towards (as you may know) a Black one, Whats the correct colour name? I'm not sure if there already is a thread but i'd like to see what you guys have done to them? I mean with a silver or azure you can add a black lip and it looks awesome, what can you add to a black one for that unique look? Show us your zeds! Ta
  17. Or leave that for me haha....
  18. Yeah i'd still happily pay 4.5k for it tbh..
  19. Sorry hahaha G2 SFC
  20. G3 SFC He said he's going to put it on ebay soon, but im pretty sure he will list the Cat C, he said to me i thought you already knew because he said the first thing he does when buying a car is hpi check it.. which i should have done really. But i did ask is anything wrong with it and he said just a scuff on the front bumper and ARB linkage worn or something. but yeah i will see what he says about the price.
  21. Daren im serious lol are you about on saturday?
  22. Feel like ive let you guys down sorry lads.
  23. Ill email you tomorrow mate. Lol
  24. Just done a hpi check... Written off cat c in 2009 :/ he failed to tell me this. Still didnt tell me if uk model or not though deffo an ST though it said it on the check lol?! Well thats put a bummer in the situation. No way im paying 6k for a cat c only other thing is it says only 1 owner?!
×
×
  • Create New...