Jump to content

jim350z

Members
  • Posts

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jim350z

  1. Thanks everyone much appreciated 😃
  2. Hope everyone is having a great Easter, I haven't been on the forum for a while as my car was stock didn't have much to show but I thought I'd share my new wheels with you guys. I'm quite happy with them and also I've not seen a zed with my set up before! mine are a series calibre do called 7twenty, they have a nice dish to them and they are a light bronze. I've gone 9.5j with offsets 22 with falken 245, 35, 18 for the fronts and for the rears I went 10.5j offset 18 falken 275 35 18,( both rims 18" inch) they fill the arches nicely and don't rub I think it sits ok not to high but I may drop the suspension lower maybe a 25mm drop -30mm drop but it's currently on oem suspension. Share your wheels guys i was using the forum to get tyre sizes and offset size for mine I found it quite helpful as I'm a bit of z newbie and finding wheels that fit past the brembos can be a problem and who doesn't love a good wheel thread! Cheers
  3. just bought a 56 plate z and the aux belts look a bit cracked, does anyone know how often they should they be changed, the cars done just over 40k miles, cheers

    1. jim350z

      jim350z

      Done a little bit now having the car a year I'm posting picture of works and mods I've had complete

  4. jim350z

    350z

    Mods completed
×
×
  • Create New...