Jump to content

Zhorno

Members
  • Posts

    1,246
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zhorno

  1. Don't buy it mate , not very good at all waste of £15 lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. I like Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Welcome along 👠Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Welcome , correction tho should of gone blue 😎👠Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Lol some good banter on here 😂 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Welcome 👠Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. U lot still banging on 🙈 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. I always use it , in past cars when I used to curb it I'd take the tape off and put new tape on , wheels always looked sweet lmao don't plan in curbing thees lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Good good 😎👌 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. That's the exact stuff it was looking at , I'll get sum I that then, no 1 noticed rim tape yet ? Waiting for abuse about that lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Will do by the time I get home from work it's dark 😠lol, ye can some 1 recomend some tyre shin that will like last ( good value ) don't wanna be spending like a tenner and can on do the tyres twice or somthing Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Got my wheels back they Luvly and shinny can't wait to get them on ! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Half 7am today (Friday) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Can't find any links to how to remove oem side skirts ...can any1 tell me how to? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Lmao I could ent ever ever go out wiv any1 with a micra lmao, and no the nabour lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Lmao I get as close as possible old moany bitch deserves it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Ye I'm happy with them defo need tyre shine lol, I'm a whore or the rim tape tho every now and then I change it to a Dif colour lol Previous car rim tape lol Lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Got my wheels back they Luvly and shinny can't wait to get them on ! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Welcome 😬 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. I would ent of been able to keep calm an just email them ! Wat a bunch of twats tho Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  21. Sha tingggggg 👌 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  22. Nice whip 👌 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  23. Welcome hurry up with more pics Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  24. Looks good 👌 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  25. Just to clear this up the seat belt has a half twist in it, so only way to get this out is to unbolt the bottom part were it's attached to the car, but if I remember right u can't do that because the buckle that is attached to it can only go 1 way round , I'll have to double check when I'm in my car lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
×
×
  • Create New...