Jump to content

Caff3078

Members
  • Posts

    17
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Caff3078

  1. Caff3078

    Caff3078

    New BBM wheels and true dual bore exhaust fitted, sounds so much different...
  2. My air conditioning blowers won't come on.. When I leave them on auto after a while they sometimes start working, can anyone help?
  3. Caff3078

    Springs

    Cheers GMBALLASTIC, got it finished yesterday at demon tweeks, they done an awesome job, the car looks great and feels great, il post pics when I get the car washed.... Went over speed bumps yesterday with no problems.... Alls good....
  4. Caff3078

    Springs

    I'm getting eibach lowering springs on tomorrow and wheel spacers, il send ya pics and let ya know what the drive is like if that helps....
  5. Caff3078

    IMG 0154

    Looks awesome mate....
  6. Caff3078

    image

    From the album: Caff3078

    New true dual bore exhaust..
  7. Caff3078

    image

    From the album: Caff3078

×
×
  • Create New...