Jump to content

CrysAk

Members
  • Posts

    9
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CrysAk

  1. well.. went to buy the stoptechs and they have just shot up £50..... going to hold out for a bit and see if another set comes up cheap or if someone is selling a new set they no longer need
  2. yup, stoptech look like best bang for buck atm and have everything i need, think I'l go ahead with them as options are running thin now Thanks for the options guys
  3. Have you phoned CMS and spoken with them? yup, £400 for a set of DBAs, so almost double the price of the Stoptechs
  4. Thanks but they're a little out of my price bracket ^^ Best discs for me so far seem to be the StopTechs @ just over £200
  5. I'm after a set of rear 370z rear brake discs/rotors. Ideally brand new and directional Let me know if you've got anything before I order a set of StopTechs
×
×
  • Create New...