Jump to content

JameZed

Members
  • Posts

    41
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JameZed

  1. Thanks for the replies and concern 🙈 This is the fella in question, keep an eye out people...
  2. Was going so well until the fella chilling out on my bonnet disappeared and I literally felt the car rock. Upon investigation there were wires everywhere 😔 Thanks 350 Russ, but I just need the end plug and play pieces. Zmanalex is on the case 😊
  3. He knew what he was doing alright.. Ha The actual sensors are plug in, I just need them. Hope someone might have a know about the kit that nissan use
  4. Wondering if someone can help, I went to Longleat yesterday, silly I know I took the Zed through the safari. Assumed everything was fine until I realised a monkey had ripped off the rear parking sensors. I know these are not a standard item and a dealer fit only. I'm looking for the caps alone, they seem to be plug and play, the wiring is still intact. I've been quoted £220 from nissan, they say I have to buy the whole kit. So I'm wondering if anyone knows what actual kit nissan use so I can purchase the parts seperate. Thanks for the help guys
×
×
  • Create New...