Jump to content

sjcdeans

Members
  • Posts

    124
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sjcdeans

  1. just got a email, and now its fixed amazing IT on a Sunday eh or whats happened, is someone has made a mistake hit cancel, and now they have made a new one up. I know this because my "fixed" Certificate has 2 errors 1) started at midnight last night 2) spelt my name as Stewart and not Stuart like my original just need to try get my car fixed first
  2. Since i have a carbon fibre rear diffuser, when i got my quote for repairs on my car (from their approved company) the guy took photos of the whole car (not just damage). But when i originally phoned them up, asking why the charge for mods, they were saying since i have a dual exhaust it was non-standard, as my 350z should have a single exhaust! Very unique car mines must be! happy as its sorted (for now)
  3. Phoned them up today, and my policy is not cancelled. The online portal system is showing it is, and is a technical glitch? So i got the guys name (kind of) mike <insert 13 other letters here> and took details of time of call and stuff. Their technical support team are looking into why this is coming up as cancelled. But i'm fully insured, thank god for that
  4. Not that I'm aware off, got a local garage to look it over when I purchased it, and asked if there was any mods. Other than the induction kit mentioned by them (which I removed as it was a generic one) so declared the spoiler and valance which I added.
  5. My neighbours roof tile has fell off, back in December and damaged the bonnet and wing. This has happened 4 times to different cars. I've taken him to court before to get my car repaired. I tried this approach with him, and he's not interested. His home insurance has said he's not liable as he's not neglected his roof as he gets it repaired. He only gets it repaired when it damages my car in my driveway, and considering the extension has been up for 4 years and damaged cars 4 times, means his roof clearly has problems. So since I have free legal cover, I phoned my insurance to see if they will help me take him to court or to chase his home insurance about this, they seemed helpful. So I sent them all the photos I have of the loose tiles and stuff about the incident. I had to go to a approved repairer to get estimates. When I was getting this free estimate I noticed the guy took photos of the whole car, odd for frontal damage I thought at the time. The other day I got a email from my insurance saying about changes I have made to my policy and I was due them £80, I was puzzled about this and phoned them asking about this. They said its for me not declaring my modified exhaust so they have added it to my policy. So after debating that it was not modified (which it's not) the guy said ok, they would not charge me the fee and end of story. So out of curiosity I decided to see if they did add this to my documents or not, needless to find out they have cancelled my policy!! As I pay for my insurance upfront (paid full amount 19 days ago) I'm fuming as I've paid for insurance for 10 months got less than a month, and now am driving around uninsured it seems. They have not officially told me it's been cancelled, but have no documents online anymore!! I'm still on askmid so have no idea what's happening. Not sure if I can drive or not, who knows!! Surely they should inform me of cancelling my policy and a reason! Not just do it!! Any idea's on suggestions on what to do now
  6. Made new thread
×
×
  • Create New...