Jump to content

Gaaables

Members
  • Posts

    49
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gaaables

  1. Hi mate will you do a pair for £50 delivered? That's all I have sat in my paypal, cheers
  2. There the ones, thanks for that. The wheels are off the car so can do detailed pics if genuinely intrested
  3. I've got some like new (only a few months use) Varrstoen te37s 19x10.5 et12 in White, tyres with 6mm all round £1250 delivered
  4. Thanks very much for all the replys. I wasn't aware that there was such a thing as a anti-siphon valve! Always good to know. There's no chance of them getting under mine, my race jack struggles lol
  5. Hi all I was just wondering if anyone makes a locking fuel cap for the z? Reason I ask, is that I've noticed on mine that it's not that hard to force the standard flap open, and with it costing over £100 to fill up these days, I'd like a bit more protection lol. Many thanks
×
×
  • Create New...