Jump to content

MrPaul

Members
  • Posts

    5
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MrPaul

  1. SAME HERE!!! They cost me £25 now and peeled off. Look really good though
  2. Sounds like a plan. eBay it is! Cheers.
  3. I see, so... Is it ok to put another 225/40/18 on front even with the 245/45/18? The other one is like new so this is the easiest option. I sort of did know that a diff is only on the driven wheels but I had to ask... Also would you recommend those snow socks?? Ever tried them?? Thanks for the reply. This site is great!
  4. Hi, another quick message!!!! Just noticed previous owner has the following tyre set up! Front left: 225/40/18 Front Right 225/45/18 Back: Both 245/45/18 Now this explains a very slight pull to the left!! No traction control issues at all, car drives great. the front right is needing replaced anyway so am I ok to match the left with a 225/40/18?? Also does the front have a diff?? Is this now worn? ohhh please tell me it aint.... What garage replaces a car tyre with different ratios??? hmmm rhymes with Barnold Shmark.... Info required ASAP my 350Z experts. My local Garage waits me tomorrow! Cheers guys!!
×
×
  • Create New...