Jump to content

daleahooper

Members
  • Posts

    6
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daleahooper

  1. Thanks a lot - will give that a go, but will prob have to wait till the weekend now...
  2. Ok thanks. Probably a stupid question but can it be grounded to the same point as the main black grounded wire from the stereo, or would it be better to use a different location for each?
  3. Hi Guys, Anyone have any experience with the parking brake bypass for the DVD on the Pioneer AVH-3300BT please? I've had a good look around and keep reading two different ways of doing this: (1) By simply grounding the wire that's meant for the parking brake - does this actually work or does it need to connect up to a relay (2)? I'd much prefer to ground it if it does work - seems the easier option! Thanks in advance for any help
  4. Excellent. Thanks for the help. Hoping that the stereo will be delivered this afternoon so I can fit it tomorrow...
  5. Ok thanks very much for the info. Apologies for what might be an obvious question but does the blue wire that has to connect to the headunits remote out come from the car or the new adaptor lead? I'm still waiting on the bits to be delivered and just wanted to make sure I'm confident enough to do it myself instead of booking it in! I've fitted a few stereos in the past, but not for a while, but i'm sure it'll all come back to me...
×
×
  • Create New...