Jump to content

jhnharvy773

Members
  • Posts

    8
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jhnharvy773

  1. Really just curious if people stick with OEM or use aftermarket plugs (any recommendations) and what the pro's and con's are either way.
  2. my front suspension feels very loose and i can hear like a joint knocking sound when driving! the car is lowered but the ride feels harsher now does anyone know if this could be the wishbone or track rod ends?
  3. Wonder Wheels always worked for me although can't be sure if it causes long-term damage. The BMW salesman tried to convince me that only their cleaner was safe on their alloys _______________________ "Too much is never enough"
  4. My kenwood dnx-6160 and ipod cable not working, Is there a certain setting I am missing on the head unit? AV-IN settings has a locked icon and I can't touch the ipod button on the screen for some reason. Any ideas? _______________________ "Too much is never enough"
  5. I would like to install a 4 or 5 point racing harness in my 350Z. I do not see an easy way. Would someone have a recommendation of brand and how to install them. _______________________ "Too much is never enough"
×
×
  • Create New...