Jump to content

MEO

Members
  • Posts

    5
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MEO

  1. MEO

    Sorry a tyre question

    Thanks I will give them a try...we had vredestein ultrac sessanta on a BMW very good (and really quiet)....I thought I had a flat the first time I drove the 350Z
  2. MEO

    Sorry a tyre question

    Just tried tyremen for vredestein ultrac sessanta....got stock BUT £165 for rears and £140 fronts
  3. MEO

    Sorry a tyre question

    I have tried mainly local Machester shops....I tried Camskill (February!!).... I will try tyremen...thanks
  4. MEO

    Sorry a tyre question

    Many thanks we had vredestein ultrac sessanta on a BMW very impressed with them I tried to get then today as well no chance (no stock)
  5. We have a 06 car and are going to have to change the tyres v soon (I have tried to get Falken 452s todays...without success no stock anywhere!!!!) Plan B is to think about just changing rears to Bridgestone Re50A's does anybody know if it is Ok to mix Re 040s (F) and RE 050A's ®...I don't normally like mixing tyres, but guess there might be a chance of this combo being OK Many thanks in advance
×
×
  • Create New...