Jump to content

pistonbroke

Members
  • Posts

    48
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by pistonbroke

  1. A few years back I was toying with the idea of getting one, then decided on getting an s2000 instead. Fast forward several years, after the s2000, another supra, and a mustang convertible. I've finally bought a Zed, and here she is. 2005 ultra yellow GT4 (no.139) with 30k on the clock. I normally go fairly mad with mods, but I'm going to try and keep this one stockish in an attempt to preserve the cars 'special edition' ness --------------------- I've already been messaged by a member on here who recognised my name from other forums to confirm I'm the same guy. So to those of you that don't know me, I really enjoy being part of clubs, and like to contribute by doing films, be it of meets, track days etc etc. Here's one I did recently for the BDC.
  2. Cancel that, used the search button and found out what they are lol.
  3. What's a nurrish sat nav?
  4. Excellent. Say no more, as the trader is on here and he may decide to up the price
  5. haha, I've been staring at the pictures for ages convincing myself that the yellow is nice lol, I just don't want a silver or grey one. The more I look at it the more it grows on me, I'm taking some brave pills and shades with me when I go to see it.
  6. Sweet, just got off the phone to them, it does have full history, first three services by Nissan, then specialist indy afterwards. (which I'm not fussed about).
  7. Yeah, I've been in a few z's. Bought one for my old man a few years back, who then sold it on to a good friend of mine when he moved to Australia. I'm not paying that list price, I've already agreed a considerable discount over the phone
  8. Early next week I'm off to see this little number. Could I trouble you guys with casting your expert eyes over the ad to see what you think. Cheers http://www.tradelinkcars.co.uk/used-cars/nissan-350-z-3-5-v6-gt4-3dr-primrose-hill-201327521329249
  9. I should add that Im not after one that's silver or grey. All other colours considered.
  10. I'm in the market for a nice example Z, and where better to enquire than here. I'm after a low mileage pre 06 car (cheaper tax). If anyone has the itch to sell their pride and joy to another owner who will cherish and love their baby as they have, let me know. Cheers Dan
×
×
  • Create New...