Jump to content

notfub

Members
  • Posts

    270
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by notfub

  1. Majority of this bundle has now been SOLD. Can a moderator close the thread please? Thanks.
  2. Thanks for the tip but only at 86% quota and receiving new PM's today
  3. Colin has been PM'd but not responded so still up for grabs.
  4. No communication from Y23DRH so still for sale.
  5. No response from Y23DRH yet, but he's not been on the forum since 18th.......
  6. Just priced up insured delivery via ipostparcels and it's £13.79, therefore combined cost is £113.79 delivered. Just waiting to hear from Y23DRH.
  7. Ok, this has got to go, £100 + cost of insured delivery.
  8. I used this head unit with a separate amp and speakers in a complete SQ installation (details here http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/50949-my-sonic-punch-install-by-sonic-frontiers/page__hl__%2Bsonic+%2Bfrontiers). However, looking at this post, (http://www.350z-uk.com/index.php?showtopic=30112) it seems that this is all you need to replace the original BOSE H/U. Cheers, Dean
  9. This is still available. Lower price of £195 delivered all in! Which I think is a bloody steal for the functionality and quality of the bundle.
  10. Payment received and sent to Seijik
  11. Checkout the videos (scroll down to see them all) on their website here for the details mate. http://www.parkingdynamics.co.uk
  12. I have sent you a message with details
  13. I bought this a few years ago to fit to the rear of my 350z (now sold) without needing to drill holes. I purchased based on this review post...... http://www.350z-uk.c...rking-dynamics/ They currently sell new for £80 so I'm looking for £45 delivered for a quick sale. The kit is new and unused, been sat in a drawer in the house, so has been stored in a warm/dry place. Thanks, Dean
×
×
  • Create New...