Jump to content

MattMe

Members
  • Posts

    448
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MattMe

  1. Hi, But of a bump... £75? Would rather sell here than eBay if anyone's interested? Good eggs Matt
  2. Whilst moving house I came across these OEM splash guards I had on one of my Zeds. Guess I was keeping them in case I ended up with another. Seems unlikely since I just bought myself a new project - '84 Capri 2.8... They're in genuinely good condition considering that they're second hand splash guards. I have more photos I took a couple weeks ago but forgot to put my username in the images, so if you're interested and require more than is shown below, please just ask and I can email them over or something. I've noticed there aren't many of these about painted for sale. On eBay they're fetching around £25 a corner in much worse condition than this. They are used and have a few scratches as you'd expect. A lot of the marks you see in the above images are actually road dirt and tar. I've not cleaned them since I took them off the car. Soz I was hoping for £100 for all four, but if there isn't much interest I may take less. They're just getting in the way of shiny new Capri parts now! Make me an offer. Hope you're all well - missing you! x Cheers, Matt
  3. Only a few bits left to go now. Thanks everyone for all your interest. Missing my Zed Matt.
  4. Had loads of offers for £90 for the spacer, will take £100, no offers. Sorry for lack of updates.
  5. Sorry again on slow to update this thread guys, the bluetooth adapter is already sold. Will update now.
  6. You can get a spacer for that, but not the thermal one. I've had it for ages, not been looking at what parts go for in a very long time. I'm open to sensible offers. But thanks for the heads-up You appear to be missing the ISO thermal parts, though… Really? Damnit! Sorry about that guys. I think you're right. Damnit. Price reduced to £100.
  7. Sorry my inbox is/was full. I've tried to clear it out and sent PM's to those who have inquired or made an offer. Sorry in not checking back for responses sooner! Didn't even realise the post had been accepted. Matt.
  8. You can get a spacer for that, but not the thermal one. I've had it for ages, not been looking at what parts go for in a very long time. I'm open to sensible offers. But thanks for the heads-up
  9. It just clicks into the holder under the armrest. You can download manuals from the internet, but believe me you'll have no problem plugging it in and connecting to your phone. Never used it with a 4S, but have used it with other iPhones.
  10. Hello Zedders. Been a while since I sold my 350Z and still have some parts hanging around I thought you guys might be interested in before I put them on eBay. Open to sensible offers. Motordyne 5/16th Plenum Spacer PUrchased used from a member of this forum a few years ago. He had it fitted to his brightly coloured show Zed, and I never fitted to any of mine. Good condition, full kit. NOW £100 ***NOW SOLD*** Bluetooth Adapter ***NOW SOLD*** Not a lot to say about this. Good condition, works, is Bluetooth. Your cars needs one. £30 Original Nissan Cargo Net ***NOW SOLD** Excellent for keeping kids or rear passengers safe. Original Nissan part in good condition. £30 Z Logo Keyring Came with my first Zed. Never used. Make a good present or a thing to go on your keys. Keyring. £10 Boot Divider Homemade, purchased from someone on here. Keeps noise down. Makes your car faster* £30. Aerial Original aerial. Want your car to stand out? Put the original aerial back on! £10 ***NOW SOLD*** Four Wheel Nuts Original Nissan parts, removed when locking nuts were fitted. Excellent condition. £5. I also have a gearbox in unknown condition. Wouldn't be happy selling as I don't know where it came from. It was a (bad) gift. It's in my brother's garage in Nottinghamshire. I'm in Manchester if you'd like to collect, otherwise delivery is included. Thanks, Peace out. Matt. (*Doesn't actually make your car faster)
  11. Good call on the MAF sensor - don't know why I haven't tried that already. I know the filter's nearly new Pipercross effort so don't think it's that. Mine's aircon off, will try with it on also. It doesn't seem to bad at idle most of the time, to be honest. Sometimes drops a little bit but then so did my last Zed. Hope it's not the spark plug thing. That'd be a bit of an arse to diagnose surely? How'd you know which one?
  12. I forgot to mention before, it only seems noticable at low revs, like up to 2,500rpm-ish before it smoothes out. Also, it has a single mass flywheel, but I don't think that's what's causing the issue as previously the car seemed fine. Hope somebody somewhere has some idea! Cheers...
  13. Hey guys. I've noticed recently when my car's cold in the morning under anything more than slight acceleration I sometimes get a slighty lumpy, almost mis-fire kind of feeling that's also noticable on the lift-off when coming to a corner/roundabout/whatever, the car is less smooth than it should be. It's my 2nd Zed and I've never noticed it on my other one, or even this one until recently, so I'm pretty sure it's not normal, but wondered if anyone ahd some advice on what might be the issue or any tests I could do myself to try and diagnose what it is. I know it's had spark plugs fairly recently, oil is clean and at a good level, airbox is clean, no warning lights. I'm at a bit of a loss where to start, to be honest. Had a quick search of the forum but not really found anything similar yet. Cheers!
×
×
  • Create New...