Passenger side trim removal.

Fluke

Hi Fluke,

I did this the other day, let me try retrace my steps

1) Unclip the small trim that goes along the inside of the door and up to the dash. This is just clipped on, use a pry tool (will very much come in handy!)

2) You should now be able to unscrew the footwell trim. there is a big black plastic nut holding it on at the back of the footwell, and then its clipped on the door side. I don't think you need to remove the centre console side trim

3) Now if you look underneath, you can see a few screws that hold it on that were behind that trim, remove them

4) It should be loose at the bottom now, pull it a bit and feel behind/look underneath and remove the plug that goes to the cigarette lighter.

5) pry tool along the top edge of the panel to pop out the clips, it should fall off.

Hope that is good enough description, without pictures. I could also be a bit wrong as my memory is crap. I didn't use guides for replacing most of my interior, just use the pry tool to unclip things and don't be too rough, once you have it unclipped in 1 place, you can usually work out where its being held on in other places.

Good luck