350z (2008) navigation system

Tuga86

Hey

I bought a navigation system with wires of a 2008 to fit in my 2003 model, purchased on ebay, first thing i did was asking the seller if this would fit my model and he said yes plus on the title was saying 2003 till 2008 so i decided to have it, i got it yesterday and i fitted it but as i had my doubts it didn't fit as it should, mine already had sat nav but i don't have the cd but the bigger issue is that it is in Japanese so i can't understand anything (jap import) but returning to the main deal, all the wiring and the dvd reader n other box I'll have to swap as it is completely different, as u can see from the pics below the gearbox console doesn't fit plus on the sides have like a hole, i told the seller and he said he will send the console, my question is will it fit after on both sides and will it cover that hole on the sides too or i will eventually have to buy those ones too, anything else i should be concerned about?c7a919f9e8955bf7e49e98f01014a6e5.jpg390eed38b24dcf6b22a86b50c69ad33b.jpg

Enviado do meu GT-I9505 através de Tapatalk