Tapping from front right wheel

Hudson

Hi, I have a noise coming from my front right wheel on my 350z. It sounds like there is something in the tyre tapping as I'm driving (like the noise of a stone/nail) but there isn't.

It seams worse when I turn to the left and almost stops when I turn to the right.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

sounds like a wheel bearing to me - jack the car up, wiggle the wheel from side to side and up and down. any play, replace the wheel bearing.

Alternatively, how old are your front discs? mine was making a noise I could have sworn was a wheel bearing, turns ou the inside of my discs were really really worn and some rust build up was scuffing on the pads.

sounds like a wheel bearing to me - jack the car up, wiggle the wheel from side to side and up and down. any play, replace the wheel bearing.

Alternatively, how old are your front discs? mine was making a noise I could have sworn was a wheel bearing, turns ou the inside of my discs were really really worn and some rust build up was scuffing on the pads.

Ok cheers I'll give it a go

• 3 weeks later...
are the discs still ok? as when mine were scuffing due to rust build up, they were also very worn and as such needed replacement.

Yeah just rust build up, plenty of life left in the discs themselves