350z GT wanted.

Bluestrike

Hi all,

I've been looking for a zed gt for a few weeks now.

Unfortunately, I missed one on here at the weekend which was local and sounded ideal!!

I have viewed 7 and were a complete waste of time.

Preferably, I'd like a black one, grey then silver. Lower tax bracket if possible but not essential. Upto to 90k miles. UK car. Coupe not convertible. Must be manual.

Obviously, the more local the better (flipping work is delaying me traveling to view!!) I'm based in Shropshire.

The more standard the better, unless it's something really special. (Not a Halfords sticker pack!)

Cash waiting to be paid for the right one.

I've looked on here - obviously, eBay, pheads, auto trader, gumtree etc etc.

The one's I'd looked at were advertised as "perfect condition", careful owners, mint....etc etc. On viewing, they consisted of: fuel starvation, perished tyres, warped discs, slipping clutch!!, rotten exhaust, cracked alloys!! tracking woeful, crunchy gearbox? And one had 50 shades of grey!!!.

I'm not expecting a brand new car but just a decent one at a fair price.

Thanks all,

Rob. 07944 403477

• Like 1

I'm in the same position as you it seems, on the lookout for a zed and trawling through all the adverts every few hours.

I'm interested what you mean by fuel starvation, do you mean running on 95? Also, how do you tell the discs are warped, is this visual or when driving?

At last, just bought an 04 GT. 50k genuine miles with a massive wad of history etc!! Drive's rock solid, should pick it up tomorrow night.

Make that 3 of us. Im after a gt4 preferably was one on autotrader about a week ago for £5900 looked a bit of a steal but didnt have the money together. Buying as a weekend car so want something i can really look after and enjoy. Cant be arsed with loads of niggly bits that stop you falling in love with the car. ive got a budget of £6500 so im not asking for a miracle but yeah black ideally. if i had money to spare for an exhuast and some decent coilovers id be happy but thats optimistic.

post some pics when you can :)

• 2 weeks later...

Oli, if you can up your budget I have a 35th aniversay edition (simular to UK GT4). Has cobra exhaust, remap, mrev and other breathing mods, 20 inch oz racing wheels. Paint in excellent condition new mot full service history, pioneer app radio 3, satnav dvd, reverse camera. I have used this as a weekend car. Very quick as at last check was at 330bhp. It has revup engine but I the lower tax bracket as a 2005 car.