installing a android based car stereo

chrisrowsell

Hi. I really would like to get some opinions on fitting one of these fan dabby dosey android based car stereo in place of the standard Bose unit.

I'm asking for advice as I am not able to find out for myself what lies behind the car interior panels as I am disabled.

First question is if the standard Bose unit is removed. Will I be left with a standard 2 din car stereo opening or will I need to get some adaptors etc.

Will the subwoofer feed be connected by way of the standard iso socket / plug. Or will I need a unit with a dedicated subwoofer feed output.

If I install a reversing camera, would it be connected to the reversing light for its power feed.

And lastly is there anyone out there who's done this before and can advise me to a particular unit, I'm looking for a middle to high end unit with good cpu of at least dual core 1.6Ghz. It needs to be a unit with built-in GPS navigation preferably and have at least 8Gb of storage.

I look forward to any advice and comments.