Car Cover for Garage Indoor use

larsdowg

Hi all,

I'm looking for a decent indoor car cover as the ZED is off the raod for a few month while I am upgrading a few things, and will then be 3 stage polishing it ready for next year.

Can anyone suggest a good make of fitted indoor breathable car cover for the ZED?

I have seen these and on ebay but wondering if anyone can give them the thumbs up for down?

Or any other recommendations please?

http://www.cover-zone.com/sahara-car-covers.htm

Cheers

Lars

Hi Lars a chap on the 350 uk Facebook page put some photos up recently of one of these said it fitted like a glove! I don't do eBay but found them on www.carscovers.co.uk as I want an outdoor one for the winter as I plan to walk to work cos my drive is so short and it won't be good for the zed as she will never warm up properly when it's colder in the mornings! 😎

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

been covered several times before.

Yep very good, i have one of these in your link and works well. Only use though when you car is clean

Thanks Mike, yeah read some previous posts.......... didnt know if there was anything newer on the market that hadnt been covered.

Always interested in finding out also more recent experiences. I had read some feeds from 'Detailing World' stating they where good, but though I would ask the guys on the ZED forum :teeth:

thanks for your help

Hi Lars a chap on the 350 uk Facebook page put some photos up recently of one of these said it fitted like a glove! I don't do eBay but found them on www.carscovers.co.uk as I want an outdoor one for the winter as I plan to walk to work cos my drive is so short and it won't be good for the zed as she will never warm up properly when it's colder in the mornings! 😎

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers........ Alize

http://www.carscovers.co.uk/NISSAN-350Z-CAR-COVER-2002-ONWARDS.html

Think I might go for the Sahara one then as the car will be garaged and its just to kep the dust off it once its cleaned and ready for next year.