Silver 350z Newthrope, Nottingham @ 6.40pm

STRBramley

Yeaah that was me! I waited for you to go past.. Thought you had a good look at the car aha!

Haha I didn't think you'd be on here to be honest.

What exhaust do you have? I'm guessing it isn't standard.

Looked and sounded really good anyway. I tried to speed up to move out your way quicker lol :p .

I'm guessing you live around there? I live just down the road near Raleigh.

It's a scorpion exhaust, it does sound pretty good. Sounds better when it's warmed up, it hadn't moved for a few days when I went past you.

Yeah I live just down the road I was pulling out of, might try MFN sometime if you're up for it?

It's a scorpion exhaust, it does sound pretty good. Sounds better when it's warmed up, it hadn't moved for a few days when I went past you.

Yeah I live just down the road I was pulling out of, might try MFN sometime if you're up for it?

Yeah sounds good to me. I've been a couple of times but it would be good to get a few of us.

I think the car events have finished for the year though haven't they? I'm sure the last one was the Sunday just gone.

Yeah sounds good to me. I've been a couple of times but it would be good to get a few of us.

I think the car events have finished for the year though haven't they? I'm sure the last one was the Sunday just gone.

I've not lived round here for that long so never gone down.

Ahh I see, is their any other events / meets around nottingham?

Hope you're not on your bike today haha

I've not lived round here for that long so never gone down.

Ahh I see, is their any other events / meets around nottingham?

Hope you're not on your bike today haha

How long you been living around here? Where was you living before?

None that I know of but I've not really looked tbh. I'd like to do a track day sometime soon if you're interested?

I am unfortunately :rant: and I forgot my waterproofs!

Around 6 months, was only in Arnold before.

I've seen a few people which meet up at j27 in the layby between the 2 roundabouts. No Zeds though. Yeah if be up for the track day!

Yeah that's not going to be pleasant ahaha

Around 6 months, was only in Arnold before.

I've seen a few people which meet up at j27 in the layby between the 2 roundabouts. No Zeds though. Yeah if be up for the track day!

Yeah that's not going to be pleasant ahaha

I've seen them around J27 a few years back but from what I remember it's packed with 17 year olds in Saxos etc. it may well have changed now though.

Have you done any track days before?

Luckily it didn't rain on my way home!