Exhaust wanted

Cookie

Hi,

My exhaust has started to blow and I want to replace it this week (if possible). Im wanting to keep the look of the Zed standard but make a few refinements so was thinking the full Milltek System would be best choice from what I have read (but open to suggestions).

If traders on here could drop PM me some quotes etc it would be appreciated.

Also, gear change has got slightly notchy and at times its hard to get in 1st and 2nd gear, sometimes I have to double clutch. I've read numerous threads about this and have already had the gearbox oil changed on a P3 service but it hasn't made much difference.

1) Is it worth me doing this again with genuine nissan oil and molyslip as everyone seems to rave on about this? If so, how much will this be?

2) Wondering if this maybe the clutch on its way out as I don't know if it has ever been changed (at about 95k miles now). Any advise on this would be appreciated as I've never had a clutch go on me on any other car. Quotes on how much it would be for changing clutch and flywheel would also be good.

3) Could this be a bad gearbox in which case im going to be wasting money on all of the above? Have many people on here experienced a failing gearbox over the years or are they usually very hard and long lasting?

Cheers