A few breathing mods wanted for pre facelift 350

Feepain

Hows it going guys? I've been lurking on the site for a couple of years now but never posted anything.

I've currently got a Japspeed K1 which came with the car when i bought it but i'm not a fan of how it sits so im leaning towards getting a scorpion, however i'd consider anything decent around the £400 mark and would be happy to work out a deal including the K1 if someone wanted it.

Also after an aftermarket Y-pipe and maybe some HFC's or silenced decats.

And i'm looking for a JWT Pop Charger, Tarmac are out of stock and the only other place i can find them is in America...

If anyone has any of the above they're looking to offload then give me a shout!

Cheers

Ive fujitsubo mid and rear there I havent listed yet. Will be looking £180 plus delivery or there abouts....

Interested in the Fujitsubo Mick! can you give me any more info like how old it is, general condition etc? not looking for a K1 are you? ;)

Ive fujitsubo mid and rear there I havent listed yet. Will be looking £180 plus delivery or there abouts....

Interested in the Fujitsubo Mick! can you give me any more info like how old it is, general condition etc? not looking for a K1 are you? ;)

Unsure of how old it is. I bought it off another lad who had it on his car when he got it. Theres a few scrapes on it from ramps but no rips or holes. One of the hangers was broken when I got it but had it welded back on and its perfect now.

On idle is quieter than stock (uk spec) but once your over 3k/3.5k it has a sweet burble to it. Never gets over bearing.

Only selling because I stole the hks rep that was up here for sale.

Unsure of how old it is. I bought it off another lad who had it on his car when he got it. Theres a few scrapes on it from ramps but no rips or holes. One of the hangers was broken when I got it but had it welded back on and its perfect now.

On idle is quieter than stock (uk spec) but once your over 3k/3.5k it has a sweet burble to it. Never gets over bearing.

yeh I've been listening to them on YouTube and really like it so I'm keen to take it off your hands. I'm guessing it will be about about £200 delivered?

yeh I've been listening to them on YouTube and really like it so I'm keen to take it off your hands. I'm guessing it will be about about £200 delivered?

delivery is £49 but ill to it for £200 delivered.

delivery is £49 but ill to it for £200 delivered.

Pm'd