05-08 Chilli & Kuro

timsulley

On way back from Worthing to Basingstoke on 05/08 between 2 and 4 pm ish.

Saw and flashed a chilli, cool reg ending in ZZZ and an 04 kuro. Both waved. Great day for a drive on those twiaty roads....

It was us in the Chilli. :teeth: Just outside Midhurst. Great to see another Z. Never spotted one one before whilst driving ours. Only ever normally spot when out in the other car :wacko:

Well spotted you saw us first!! B)

On way back from Worthing to Basingstoke on 05/08 between 2 and 4 pm ish.

Saw and flashed a chilli, cool reg ending in ZZZ and an 04 kuro. Both waved. Great day for a drive on those twisty roads....

It was us in the Chilli. :teeth: Just outside Midhurst. Great to see another Z. Never spotted one one before whilst driving ours. Only ever normally spot when out in the other car :wacko:

Well spotted you saw us first!! B)

Yours is the first Chilli Red I've seen! Really stands out. Maybe that's why I spotted you first...

cool reg ending in ZZZ

And I thought I was the only one with my initials + ZZZ plate :rant:

I'm afraid you're not! And there's another one in Basingstoke ending in ZZZ. I've seen a guy driving it a few times. It came from WesyWay in B'stoke, I know this because I test drove it before getting mine. I also know that the guy who orignially traded it in with the garage had previously owned another Zed also ending in ZZZ and I'm guessing his initials were JC.

Seems quite a popular reg suffix.

I also saw an Audi RS4 tanking down the M3 the other day, who's reg also ended in ZZZ. The first part of his reg included RS4. Very cool B)

Yours is the first Chilli Red I've seen! Really stands out. Maybe that's why I spotted you first...

Well you were our first real spotted in 10 months :yahoo:

Looking very cool on a lovely day B). I see you are in Basingstoke, we are in Chobham, Nr.Lightwater, so not a million miles away.

:sun:

And we also have seen two other ZZZ plates unfortunately the other guy with the ZZZ plate you are most definately not alone there are a few of us!! :teeth: