Pioneer Hu Installaion issue

Wayne350

I am in need of some help, I have a pioneer 3600DAB and all installed with the conversion leads and patch lead for stereo controls.

This is my adapter and cable I bought:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/400681600960?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

My issue is that my front speakers are not working but they were with the standard BOSE HU, I have connected up the "remote " cable and my sub and rear speakers work fine.

someone help me please! :)

I think the kit I used was the same. You need to do a little fault finding. Are you sure you used the front and rear pre outs of your headunit, not rear and sub or something?

I would try swapping the front and rear connections and see what happens. If only the rear speakers continue to work, your Bose amp/front speakers are not working correctly. If the front speakers start working but rears stop, then either your preouts on your headunit aren't working, or your using the wrong connections, or your headunit is only playing out 2 channels for some reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk