Silver Z with black front lip spotted on A308 near Ashford

AngryHippo

Yeah thats me geezer! Good to see another sweet looking Z in the local area, there are 4 of us in the local area funnily enough running the same colours as yours too who meet up and have a social and drive regularly after work etc if you would like in? The more the merrier!

• Like 1

Hey buddy, no way....posted on here on the off chance you were on here too, finally managed to make contact with a fellow z owner round my area. Yeah man I'm in. Give us a text when you are all out and about and i'll come down. My number is xxxxxxxxxxxx. Definitely up for it though. Don't suppose you know another z owner that has a crazy ass bodykit on his z, might have been a veil side kit in blue or dark purple?!saw him the other night near McDonald's near Hampton. Pretty nuts looking and seriously loud!

Edited by DoogyRev
Phone Number removed since this is a public forum
  • Like 1

Hmmm I haven't seen one toting a Veilside but there is a lovely white Z with a full Nismo V2 in Feltham... I'm trying to track him down :D saying that there are a fair few Zeds around this area! luckily, mainly through this forum, we all know each other so looks like weve got another! We may be heading out for a short drive tonight if not tomorrow at some point if you would like in. Message me your number as it was taken down.

James.