Advice on Sale....

ap001

Hi guys. I'm a long time lurker but didn't post very often. I've enjoyed the banter on this forum and there has been a lot of good tips and advice. So thanks to you all.

Now for the bit thats almost making me cry :scare: I'm considering selling my Zed a year afer I bought it. Living in London and working in the City means I rarely drive coupled with the need for a deposit for a flat means I can't justify keeping hold of her as much as I really want to.

What is was wondering was other than this forum and pistonheads where the best place to advertise it is. I don't really fancy putting it on auto-trader. I also need to know what price to pitch it at.

It a 54 plate UK spec GT with 6k on the clock, mainly motorway to get back home up north. Sunset Red with full orange leather. Slight kerb damage to the alloys on the passenger side (learned my lesson after day 2 of owning it)! Slight scuff to the rear bumper but nothing major (the joys of street parking).

Any advice would be great. Mods I apologise if this thread is in the wrong forum or you feel the content is inappropriate after just a handful of posts.

I would get the kerbed wheels and scuffed bumper repaired. Chipsaway will sort the car out and you get discount if your an AA member. It will help with the sale. I would use autotrader too but just the inteternet and not the mag. You can adjust the price while it is up and put in the advert 'no canvassers'

Not much idea on price. I'll let someone else do that.