NEW Genuine NISMO Nissan 350Z / Rear Under Skirts

M13KYF

Hmmm B)

I bought myself a set of brand new genuine Nismo sideskirts from this guy only yesterday! Still debating whether I want these thingys too because I know I can get good quality copies of both the bumper and spoiler but not too sure about these??? Besides, I'm still not sure whether to keep the existing bumper and get a Veilside V1 lip and I'm also undecided about which spoiler to plump for. Nismo V1 or V2???? :headhurt:

I think the guy had 3 complete kits to get rid of and they were going for silly money! I got my sideskirts for less than some cheap replicas would have cost me! B)

Hmmm B)

I bought myself a set of brand new genuine Nismo sideskirts from this guy only yesterday! Still debating whether I want these thingys too because I know I can get good quality copies of both the bumper and spoiler but not too sure about these??? Besides, I'm still not sure whether to keep the existing bumper and get a Veilside V1 lip and I'm also undecided about which spoiler to plump for. Nismo V1 or V2???? :headhurt:

I think the guy had 3 complete kits to get rid of and they were going for silly money! I got my sideskirts for less than some cheap replicas would have cost me! B)

From an Ebay auction or dealing with him direct?