Telephone Harness Location

diether

Think you may be talking about the unit under the false floor in the big box behind the passenger seat, try here:

Very easy to access the unit: go into the box, lift up a big square cover on the box floor (you'll see it straight away - its sits proud of the box floor and fills the whole box). Under this there is a smaller tray (kind of looks like a coin tray), all you need is to lever this up with something like a small screwdriver or a key it takes very, very little force to bring this up. The control unit is fixed to the bottom of this tray.

:thumbs:

Thanks Andy but nothing fixed to the bottom of my tray.

Anyone know if the 2005 roadsters have the telephone prewire or if its just the coupe.

Andy, are you basically trying to find out if you can use the bluetooth kit with a roadster?

If you are then the answer is no. I was told by Nissan that it was due to "interference" with the hood mechanism!

I was trying to install a parrot bluetooth kit and the kit comes with the 350z ISO adaptor cable that needs to plug into the telephone prewire kit, Just need to know where the plug is and if a roadster is fitted with the prewire.

Has your steering wheel got the stereo controls on it? I'm not sure whether the roadster has or not.

If not, then it isn't prewired I'm afaik. The cars are assembled in Japan and then shipped to Sunderland to have UK standard features such as the phone integration installed. Therefore, if it wasn't a standard feature on the roadster then it won't have the kit installed.

I had it all apart today and no prewire installed although even though the steering wheel doesn't have the buttons the connector to the stereo has the steering wheel buttons connections wired.