two this morning M2 @ Leybourne Way

raduv66

As above about 8.30 this morning a Sunset 350 london bound on the M2 roaring past me. And a black 350 on Leybourne way in Larkfield two in the space of ten minutes bloody common cars lol.

Edited by raduv66

I did pass an Azure blue 350 this morning on my way to Dartford (running slightly late for work) in my Temper Orange 350,was that perhaps yourself? If so you don't have stock wheels do you? or are they stock with spacers perhaps, just seemed to be wider from the back than mine, looked quite mean :) Then again I rarely see many 350's

I did pass an Azure blue 350 this morning on my way to Dartford (running slightly late for work) in my Temper Orange 350,was that perhaps yourself? If so you don't have stock wheels do you? or are they stock with spacers perhaps, just seemed to be wider from the back than mine, looked quite mean :) Then again I rarely see many 350's

Well i got the orange bit right ;) TBH i'd just finished a twelve hour shift so was half dead.Wheels are 19" lmgt4s with 20mm spacers all round.

Orange is close enough ;)

I seemed to have a Azure 350 go roaring past me this morning :) I do quite like the spacers on the wheels you have, its a fairly sublte change but makes quite a bit of difference to the look at the back.

And I have no idea what the "batman" esque car was in the lay-by however ?

Orange is close enough ;)

I seemed to have a Azure 350 go roaring past me this morning :) I do quite like the spacers on the wheels you have, its a fairly sublte change but makes quite a bit of difference to the look at the back.

And I have no idea what the "batman" esque car was in the lay-by however ?

I had to do a double take as i went past i do know one thing though it was one ugly brute :scare: .I got the spacers from CS on here you would be looking at 25mm front and 30mm back for standard Rays i believe.

Seemed to be designed with only a ruler :lol:

Thanks, I'll have a look. Would you happen to know If its only a 5mm difference between the front/back would I need to get the alignment done again or is it too little to worry about?