Welcome just remember it's not all about the power of the car but more about how the car makes you feel & what fun you can have in it ( I'm a biker too & I have had more fun on lower powered bikes than high power bikes as you are on the edge all the time & not just plodding along cause of all the power you have ). :teeth:

Welcome just remember it's not all about the power of the car but more about how the car makes you feel & what fun you can have in it ( I'm a biker too & I have had more fun on lower powered bikes than high power bikes as you are on the edge all the time & not just plodding along cause of all the power you have ). :teeth:

I agree! Although the Z isn't exactly crude, it isn't a complete techno machine and requires a certain level of old fashioned driving skill to get most out of it. When you find the space you can really use all the revs in at least the first 4 gears, with traction just on the limit. With much more power than the Z and you'd be getting spin and traction control systems will be kicking in all the time when accelerating hard. I think the Z seems to have the right balance...IMO anyway.

Oh sorry, meant to say welcome along to our newbie :blush:

Edited by Simon+Kat