Meister R Zeta R True Coilovers / Varrstoen Track 200.

RBaker

Hello, Firstly I'd just like to say, Yes I am a new member, however I've owned my 350z over 8 months and have browsed the forum without creating an account.

With the doubt I know there always is with new members I've provided my contact number below and I'll happily give anyone any details over the phone or in a PM they require to satisfy themselves.

In terms of what I have for sale:

Firstly:

Nissan 350Z Meister R Coilovers - True Coilovers with Rear Coilover units one piece and toe arms to replace spring seat.

These are a fantastic unit in pretty much as new condition, Were fitted for only 450 road miles.

They also include rear adjuster extensions allowing you to adjust the dampning without having to remove any of the rear plastic trim.

• 32 point damper and rebound adjustability
  • Pre-load adjustable
  • 10 K/G F and 5 K/G Rear spring rates
  • True rear coilover
  • Adjustable toe arms
  • Aluminium pillow ball top mounts

The RRP on these is £975 as can be seen on Meister R's website so a huge saving to be had.

These were purchased from Area Motorsport who are supplied by Jerrick who's a trader on here. I'm sure he'll be more than happy to confirm date of purchase if neccesary.

Price - £735.00

Located in Tamworth, Staffordshire.

If easier please text or call on 07766 040 802.

$T2eC16hHJHQE9nzEzuN6BQwdo2bBig~~60_12.JPG

$(KGrHqNHJEQFC1GVcur2BQwdo2lCOg~~60_12.JPG

Secondly:

Varrstoen Track 200 / ES 2.2.0 in Custom Chrome effect finish

I've had these a few months doing nothing as I really didn't want to sell them although unfortunately, I won't be able to get another 350z any time soon so they need to go.

The wheels were bought brand new for £1,400 4 months ago and were then refinished by LapTab Birmingham before even being fitted in there High Power Chrome.

The tyres were on the car for litrally 450 miles so as you can imagine they're like new.

Wheel sizes and Offsets:

19x9.5 ET12 Front / 245/40/19 Falken FK452

19x10.5 ET12 Rear / 275/35/19 Falken FK452

These are the perfect flush fitment offsets and tyre size for a Nissan 350Z.

Sorry the pictures aren't the best although you can see the finish on them. I'll get some more pictures shortly of them off the car, but like I say, they're immaculate.

Price £1,400 With Tyres.

Price £950 without.

If it's easier, drop me a text on 07766 040 802.

Located in Tamworth, Staffordshire. Will meet within reason if it's easier for the buyer.

Would prefer collection on both items purely as I'm a new member so meeting to exchange is far more secure, although I can post.

277865_10151047811169570_304841619_o.jpg

552425_10151019692384570_1280372910_n.jpg