Tesco Ruislip (28th), orange 350z sanded down?

ddcboyle

Haha yeah. They thought the car was stolen, had normal copper following and traffic rushing down motorway to intercept me too. Turns out you do have to inform dvla about car being vinyl wrapped, but only inform, not change vehicle status. Just so they can update police info.

Deffo, although my car is up at Japex for the next few weeks getting a cam chain replaced (or maybe a new engine, not ideal)! I live at the base actually, not made it to ace yet although have been meaning to. Just been reading your vinyl wrapping thread...damn good effort btw!!!

Ahh so that was your car I saw up at Japex on Saturday! Very nice wheels, shame about the problems yours having..

In a weird way it's not too bad a thing, in that I was going to sell the car and now with a pretty hefty outlay I'm pretty much obliged to keep hold of it for a while! At least it's in good hands with Ross...

Deffo, although my car is up at Japex for the next few weeks getting a cam chain replaced (or maybe a new engine, not ideal)! I live at the base actually, not made it to ace yet although have been meaning to. Just been reading your vinyl wrapping thread...damn good effort btw!!!

You live on the base? or just near?