Need to pick your brains

Shaun1982

Hi folks, long time since I've posted on here again but I thought I'd see if anyone knows of a zed I've been in contact about.

It's a 52 plate auto base model on the pants 17s, has the equivilant of 49k on it & is silver in colour, reg is GY52 EWX. It's from the Bromley area which is bloody miles from me so if anyone knows the car or has any info it old be greatly appreciated as I've been looking into swapping my 2008 Hyundai coupe for it.

Thanks

Shaun

It's ended on eBay but here's the item number incase it works. 160885609495

Most of the lower priced Zeds are all miles away from me & yeah I suppose the swap factor plays a big part In it, if the advert is true it seems like a reasonable car in comparison to some others for sale, albeit the pants wheels lol.

It's not the top of my colour choice list but a zed for free with decent mileage & should be in pretty good position for its upcoming mot shouldn't be passed over in my opinion.

I've not had a response since I email the address he have me rather than through eBay so I don't think anything will come of it if I'm honest

Even just if anybody has seen it about for a general overall condition would help. If he had replied my plan was to find out & give out as much info & pictures as possible then see if he was willing to meet somewhere.

My logic being that if we tell everything needed to be known it wouldn't waste anyone's time.

A straight swap would of been ideal, just got a load of ppi money but was planning on saving it towards the next house, which in turn I thought would keep the fiancée off my back as I hadn't spent anything to get the car I love BUT she's still totally against it lol