2004 Sunset GT For Sale - £6999

SparksCW

2004 Sunset GT

48,000 Miles (will confirm exact mileage shortly)

UK Model

Full service history, V5 present.

Recently had new discs and pads from ZManAlex (slightly better than standard but can't remember what they were!)

BOSE hack done so you can plug MP3 player in.

Includes matching orange jelly bean air fresher :lol:

About to put another 6 months Tax on it.

Tinted (legal) rear and side windows.

Includes colour matched door handles, nismo style spoiler (from ZManAlex) and matt black Rays alloys. All carried out this year.

Sale only due to needing a house deposit :thumbdown: will return with a 370Z one day :thumbs:

Overall very good condition, the front bumper has the usual stone chips and also has a scuff on the bottom left corner where I caught a kerb :blush: (don't worry, way before the wheels where refurbed :thumbs: )

Will be sold as standard apart from the extras mentioned above. Viewings welcome, no test drives without full asking price in cash. Any questions please ask here or PM.

250312-350z-8.jpg

250312-350z-6.jpg

250312-350z-1.jpg

250312-350z-5.jpg

atgoodwood2.jpg

Looking for £7249 ono (standard exhaust fitted) price reduced 4/10/12

UPDATE 7-10

Price dropped to £6999, will now include the Cobra exhaust, JWT pop charger, 1 years MOT and 6 Months tax (from this week) some more pictures in the latest post to this thread.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi, im pretty interested in the car. Does it have sat nav and Bose speakers.

Have you got any more photos?

Whats your lowest price without the exhaust?

Have you got a vid of the exhaust?

When is next service due?

Thanks

Hi, what do you want photos of and I'll see, I thought the ones above covered most aspects :)

Make me an offer, not looking to drop too much but open to realistic offers.

I might have an exhaust vid, but if you google cobra sports or look on YouTube there are a few videos around with this exhaust. Sounds amazing, not too loud and sounds like a proper sports car not chavvy!

Not sure about next service, I had a p1 and new brake pads/discs last year and haven't really done many miles since so don't think it's due yet, but will check later for you.

Craig.

• 2 weeks later...

Right... could do with getting this moving... so...

New price - £6999

6 months tax

1 year MOT

Cobra exhaust remains fitted as does the JWT pop charger.

Some more pics... not great quality, I'm rubbish with my "bridge" camera, should have used the point n' shoot!

71012-350z-2.jpg

71012-350z-3.jpg

71012-350z-4.jpg

71012-350z-5.jpg

71012-350z-1.jpg

71012-350z-6.jpg

This has to be a bargain surely? :yahoo:

Hi there, just joined the forum as looking at getting a Zed very soon (as soon as i have sold my a4) as i fancy a change, this looks to be a very clean car, had spotted it on eBay... will keep you in mind when I am ready to buy if you still haven't sold!!