19 inch wheels with bridgestone potenzas - SOLD

stuRS

Hi all,

I'm selling a set of 4 19 inch deep dish staggered wheels with Bridgestone Potenza tyres. I had these wheels fitted to my zed as a low cost alternative to the LMGT4s I couldn't afford! Big dish on rears and mega wide 10.5 inch rears made for a good stance with no spacers required. I think they are Dare Drift Heros, but not sure.

Fronts are 19 x 8.5JJ fitted with 245/40/R19 Bridgestone Potenzas. The edges of the tyres are worn due to tracking on the car these were fitted to before I had them - please PM me for pictures. Centre tread is very good although I don't have tyre depth gauge.

Rears are 19 x 10.5JJ fitted with 275/35/ZR19 Bridgestone Potenza AM9. Rears are getting low but have even wear, please PM me for pictures of remaining tread.

3 of the wheels have curbing marks and some minor paint lifting. The wheels clean up very well and look great on the car, but these are used so please bear this in mind.

I bought the rear tyres as part worns as the tyres that came with the wheels when I bought them triggered the traction control (due to change in rolling radius I believe). the 35 profile tyres now fitted DO NOT affect TC so are ready to go straight on a zed. Incidently, these tyres are made specifically for the Aston Martin DB9, so are a top quality tyre.

The centres in picture taken on grass are the standard alloy ones, although I removed these and fitted the Nissan centre caps. I intended to buy some flat disc centres (as with LMGT4s) but never got round to it.

I've got plenty of pictures of the wheels on and off the car so please let me know if you'd like me to send any to you.

£450 ono, cash on collection from Billericay in Essex. I may be able to drop them off depending on where you are, so send me a PM and I'll see what we can do. Happy to package for courier, but buyer to arrange.

Any questions, please feel free to ask.

Stuart :)