Fog lights

jell36

I know I'm probably being daft and the answer will be in the manual but does the Z have rear fog lights? I know there's a switch on the indicator stalk for them but when I turned it on tonight it was just my side lights and tail lights that came on. Thought I would ask before I go looking for a blown bulb.

you definitely turning on the rear fogs? cos you wouldnt miss them if they were on, it would destroy your retinas with its scorching power.

its the second black ring on the left stalk, will only come on with the normal lights (I hate the plebs who drive around with sidelights and front fogs on rather than using dipped beams like you're supposed to :rant: )

oh ok, yeah I didn't put my main beams on so that may be why. I'll have a check tomorrow. I definetly turned the correct switch, it was as I turned the switch that it also turned my side lights on so thought that was all that had to be on. Don't worry I don't drive around with fog lights and side lights on, just wanted to check all the lights work as I haven't had the car long and fog lights are the one set of lights I always forget to check.

no worries, fair point about being one of the less frequently checked bulbs!

On another annoyance about lights, the number of times people have come up to me and said 'one of your reversing lights is out' only for me to say 'its only got one' and they then say 'I thought all cars had two reversing lights?' NO. you idiot. :bangin: