Stubby s2k Aerial and Belkin Tunecast 3

Dblock

Hi I have for sale a s2k stubby Aerial. I bought it a few years ago. I removed it as now I have a tiny aerial which is rubbish but I have a DAB internal aerial so I dont need a decent one anymore.

Its got a rubbery sort of texture and it kinda marked but I dont think you can really tell once on the car. Im looking for £8 posted but open to pm offers.

img5393hn.jpg

I also have for sale a Belkin Tunecast 3. This is a pretty awesome gadget. Basically you can use this to stream music from your phone or mp3 player or tablet basically anything with a standard jack. It uses the radio to stream music to your radio. Its can also plug into your cigarette lighter to run it or if you want to take it out of the car it can take batteries. Plus side to this is it doesnt drain your phones battery to stream. Its got a little ridge so you can wrap up the cable around it so it will look nice and tidy. A nice small gadget. Its got an OLED screen to and its had the best in class audio. it also operates on 88.1MHz-107.9MHz so im sure JDM's can use this too. Im looking for £10posted but offers through pm please.

img5397xe.jpg