Azure Blue 350Z UK Spec Roadster 55 GT

Dragonball

Lovely Car for the Summer and just looks the best!!!

I bought the car about a couple of years ago from a couple in Richmond - having had an sunset one before I wanted an Azure blue and a UK spec for insurance

Never had a bump and HPI clear. Happy to have this corroborated.

I think I have put on about 7k miles in two years !!

Am looking to sell because that it sits like a blue (admittedly a very nice blue) paperweight on my drive and I am inheriting a 17 year old daughter with my G/F and need to get her a micra and me something with four doors now

I have had the Berk hi-flo cats and Stillen Y pipe mods done (£600) and have the uprated plenum (£150) ready for a re-map (+20HP low down torque)

Just put on powdercoated black Rays with new Falkens on rears and loads left on fronts (couple of small scuffs).

All parts and anything else I have is included togetherwith a couple of spare budget front tyres for the winter

350 z Roadster

Azure Blue

GT Pack

UK Spec

32.5K miles only

Service History(last one at AFR inc pads, sparks, full oil, gearbox fluids etc etc) All fluids bestpossible from Opie Oils

Black powder coated Rays alloys with brand new rear Falken tyres, fronts loads of tread

Berk Hi-flo cats

Stillen ‘Y’ pipe (very nice sound from these!)

Uprated Alu sills

Pop-Charger (for noise and slight torque) (original induction will come with car)

Will put full 12 months MOT

6 months tax

Front resprayed -removing parking scratches from one previous ‘careful’ lady owner (!) NOaccidents of any kind!

Comes with sprayed rear Nismo spoiler ready to be fixed

Comes with APR Uprated plenum (ready for UPREV mapping +20 HP)

Powder-coated black Rays alloys (not crap sprayed) with minor curb on one

Brand new battery(Halfords uprated)

Does not have the clicking axle problem and is genuinely a good car.

Bad points

Very small stonescratch on bonnet (see pic) and slight laquer from some bird **** on rear quarter (half thesize of a 5p piece)

£8950.00

There may be other stuff and I will try and remember

I am based in Twickenham, am ancient as the hills and havenever grown out of my mid life crisis! J

• 3 months later...