Orange 350z and Grey 370z in Dundee today

Bobbyheinz

Orange one was behind me on the road up to Milton of Craigie Asda and 370 was actually in the Asda car park.

Gave both a flash and wave but only got a wave back from the 370 driver

Ha weird, I came on here to post that i'd seen you at Asda today. I haven't used the forum since I sold my 350z almost 2 years ago - coincidentally it was more or less identical to yours - gun metal with rays, only it was 276 version. Loved that car, so much that I just had to get back into a z!

I got my 370z last Sunday and fancied a spin today. I have a mk2 golf GTI with winter tyres which I have been commuting to Forfar in and so was keen to get the beast out today after a sub zero week.

Pedro

Glad to hear it mate!

Really enjoying it! I had it for about a week before the ice came so got a wee bit of a taste of how truly awesome it is. Think I'm going to try and get some winter tyres for it but if the worst comes to the worst I've still got my Fiat Bravo to fall back on. Although it feels like driving a toy car now compared to the Zed!

Yeah winter tyres are a good idea, I had them for my Clio 200 and the car changed from being a slippery fish to a go anwhere snow mobile. Obvioulsly the FWD helped it but even on RWD the difference is unbelievable. I took my 350z out in the snow once and never again on summer tyres. I looked into getting some for the 370 last week but the stocks are low and I would have had to buy the premium dunlops at over £300 a tyre! That equates to about the same as I paid for my Golf! I managed to source steel wheels (for £25) and winters for 300 for the GTI so that's my winter plan.

Pedro.