N2 bumper questions

deank93

Evening all,

Following last months Essex drive out I've found myself taken with the N2 front bumper and have a couple of questions I'm hoping some may be able to answer for me.

I have a 313 spec car which has the bonnet bulge and on looking at some pictures of the N2 bumper it looks like the bonnet grooves from the older style bonnet continue down into the N2 bumper, am i seeing things or are they all like that? is there one without the grooves as this would look odd on my car?

What should i be looking at paying? can anyone suggest a few places to look?

I really do not like the canards (think thats what they are called) things on the side of the bumper, are they optional?

Do i really need to spend top money on an original one or are there good copies which are cheaper? if so does anyone know where i shpould be looking.

Anyone got any idea on how much a reasonable body shop would charge to paint and fit?

Thanks. Dean.

You should either get the original or shine auto replica. These are more expensive than the rest of the crap that people are selling. The canards are optional. The original Nismo bumper is made from fiberglass so it will crack if you curb it. Shine auto bupers are FRP so they are more flexible and not so prone to cracking.

There are Shine auto distributors on this forum. Check the sales section.

Best looking front end on the 350z (I think)...I have the Shine version with the Carbon Lip and the Canards

IMG00124-20100925-1425.jpg

313524_551545997922_268100219_1389026_2048339737_n.jpg

There are grooves on the bumper..but any decent body shop could fill these in and yes the canards are optional.

You wont regret buying Shine products they are great! :thumbs: