1994 Black toyota starlet GT Turbo

gtr-r33

For Sale :

1994 Toyota Starlet GT, 1300cc Turbo 16valve

Item Condition:

96,000miles overall so for a L Reg car that is way below average mileage, Still being driven so will increase slightly.

Metallic Black Paint, 3 Door, A/C, E/W, PAS, ABS, CD Player, Central Locking, Projector headlights, Hi-Low boost switch (Standard), Rear Wiper, Front Fogs, Electric Mirrors, Front bucket style seats (Very comfy), Genuine Toyota floor matt's including rear exhaust tunnel matt, Rear and Front ashtrays like new, Never been smoked in

Interior is in mint condition throughout, No wear on any of the seats, Completely original apart from a Kenwood CD Player.. Also has its Original Toyota JDM Flare

Exterior is in Good condition paint wise, Few stone chips to front of the vehicle and the odd scratch here and there.. Nothing Drastic though (No dents!)

Exterior not including the paint is in outstanding condition, No rust what so ever underneath the car is genuinely like brand new as to be expected from a Japanese import.. I thoroughly scrubbed the underside of the car when i first got it and then Waxoyled the whole thing to prevent the poor climate in this country from getting to the metal!

Only modification to the car is a Cat back stainless steel (Japspeed) Exhaust system which is in very good condition and has been heat wrapped cost me £315 new.. I have just put a new flexible section on it though as it was showing signs of wear.

The car drives perfectly, No knocks or any other kind of sounds that could lead to any concern, pulls well on boost with absolutely no signs of smoke from the turbo!

Regularly serviced, Oil has been changed every 3500miles without fail!!!

Price and Conditions :

£1995 offers welcome.

Extra info :

Brand new Flexible brake hose on the Near side front as well as 2 brand new CV Gaitors

Brand new rear shock absorbers.. Literally done under 40miles!

Clutch was done about 600miles ago.

Timing belt was replaced when it first come into the country, Won't need replacing for a long time yet.

Pictures :

30012010069-2.jpg

AETV25822712_5b-1.jpg

Leman004-1.jpg

Leman003-1.jpg

Leman002-1.jpg

Leman006-1.jpg

Contact Details :

For any further details or if you would like more pictures of specific area's of the car sent over please feel free to PM me.

Herne Bay, Kent (Near Canterbury)

Delivery and conditions :

Pick up only obviously.

Thanks for looking! :)