Wolfs Chemicals Winter Protection - RGK Detailing

RGK Detailing

Hi Folk's

I treated my runaround Clio to its Winter Protection on Thursday, its very important the paint work is perfectly clean and free of contamination before applying Body Wrap, so the car was washed, De tarred, iron deposits removed with Iron x, then given a full ipa wipedown to ensure the previous lsp was removed (the car was clayed and machine polished a month ago so this wasn't needed again so soon).

I prepped the paint surface with Werkstat prime Acrylic, then applied two coats of Wolf's Body Wrap, leaving an hour in between, all plastic trim protected with Trim Coat and glass sealed with Glass Guard, the trim was already in good condition and very clean after last months detail, so took well to a coat of Trim Coat, leaving a very nice satin finish :) (unlike my van which required several coats to soak into the dried out plastic arches)

I have to say I'am very impressed with how easy the products are to use, and how little you need to use, but most of all the slick feel of the paint finish and water sheeting behaviour of all surfaces of my car now! :thumb:

some pic's after I completed the treatment in Thursday afternoon.

IMAG00091.jpg

IMAG00102.jpg

IMAG0011.jpg

IMAG0012.jpg

IMAG0013.jpg

IMAG00142.jpg

Loving the glassy look to the paint finish after applying Body Wrap :thumb:

Here is how the car looked yesterday after completing a 30 mile journey on wet roads.

IMAG0018.jpg

IMAG0022.jpg

Not the best pic's,but only a few very small water marks on top of the tailgate after the journey. :)

and a quick video showing the impressive water sheeting abilities of the sealant, the video was taken after the journey ;)

Some beading pics for you.

105_0269.jpg

105_0266.jpg

105_0272.jpg

And my van...

105_0275.jpg

This was applied a week ago

105_0273.jpg

I'am currently offering Winter Protection Treatments like this from £100 :)

Cheers for looking

Richard