Various Audio stuff for sale - Amps / Comps / Sub

SteveM

Ok Guys and Gals my first sale post on here but these may be of use for someone :shrug:

i had these or most of these installed in a car a year or two ago and when i sold it i removed it and have never got round to fitting and cant see me doing so again so....

i will list all the stuff out and will put prices up but really dont know if the prices are anywhere near right so if you think you can use the stuff please dont be afraid to make an offer :teeth:

Mac Audio Mac attack 4050 4 channel amp - low + high pass 560w amp. you can have 2 channels bridged for a sub and the other two channels running the front comps - £80

Alpine V Power MRP-T130 2/1 channel amp unknown output but gives a nice punch for a pair of fronts or bridge it to run a sub - £30

Shark Audio gold star 2 way fused distribution block, plain 6 way distribution block, inline fuse holder and fuse - £15

Alpine SPR 136A 5 1/4 inch 13cm component speakers crossovers and tweeters. 150w peak power 40w RMS. awesome punchy speakers! have a search online for reviews - £80

Pheonix Gold 10 inch QX sub in custom box that i made to fit in the back of a Fiat Bravo. has a slight crease in the front but doesnt affect the sound quality of this punchy sub. - £40

assorted wires, RCA leads, jack plugs includes 3m black / brown 8AWG and 1.5m red 8AWG. 5m RCA lead. - £10

like i say i dont know if the prices are right?????

i am based in redhill / surrey but will post items at cost

some pics would be good eh....

DSC_0354-1.jpg

DSC_0356.jpg

DSC_0358.jpg