Road Radio in Crawley this week?

TimFF

I've finally taken the plunge and decided to replace the Bose headunit with an Alpine Imprint unit :yahoo: ,only to find that Road Radio in Crawley can't fit it till next week as there's already a 350Z booked in who's going to use the last adapter they have in stock...

So is that anyone on here?

Tim

If you're planning on using an iPhone with this ..... bad news. I'm battling with mine as I have to re-pair the phone overtime I switch the ignition on. Alpine say it's due to the latest Apple firmware and they are working on the problem, could be a few weeks yet. Apparently this happens quite often when Apple update iPhone firmware :rant: £600 odd for a unit based on iPod and iPhone use and it doesn't work. Terrific!

Nope, I'm a bit of a luddite when it comes to phones - sticking with a boggo mobile that only makes phone calls (and takes photos and plays games and is an alarm clock and a diary and...).

Parts now all in stock at RR so install scheduled for tomorrow. Hopefully there's not going to be any extraneous noises whilst the Imprint setup goes on otherwise they'll do that bit early on Friday morning. Can't wait...