Sunset GT, SOLD

SunsetZed

NOW SOLD

This is a fantastic car with all the extras and I have loved every minute of the 3 years that I have owned this car. The car is a UK 53 plate 350Z GT with 59,000 miles on the clock in Sunset Orange and has Alezan leather sports seats.

I have recently put Falken 452’s on the car and the brake pads have also been replaced this year. The car is MOT’ed until February 2012 and it is also taxed until 31st October with current and previous MOT certificates available. During my ownership of this car it has always been cleaned and waxed by myself and I always use Super Unleaded 97 RON fuel. This car has never been tracked and has a full stamped service history and receipts. The car is in good condition and is absolutely perfect mechanically.

I’m happy to answer any questions and provide further information and additional pictures.

Spec:

Full GT pack

Metallic Sunset Orange paint

Alezan electrically adjustable heated leather sports seats

6 Speed manual gearbox

18" alloy wheels

Factory fitted Sat Nav

Cruise control

Air Conditioning

Bose sound system inc. 6 disc CD multichanger

Brembo 4pot brakes

Traction control (ESP)

Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)

Xenon headlights

Foglights

Multi-function trip computer

PAS

Remote Central Locking

Electric windows

Folding Electric Mirrors

Alarm/immobiliser

Bluetooth capability

Nissan Floor Mats

Performance:

0-60: 5.7secs

Top speed: 155mph (limited)

BHP: 276

Good condition, brake pads recently replaced, tyres have plenty of life in them.

Viewing is highly recommended.

Thanks for looking, if you have any questions or if more pictures are required then please pm me

NOW SOLD

P1060220.jpg

Img_1226.jpg

Img_1227.jpg

Img_1226a.jpg

• 1 month later...